1. After you log in to ATP Bot, click on the "dashboard" button in the upper right corner.
2. Find "Exchange" in the menu on the left side of the Dashboard
3. If you already have a Binance API, you can fill in the API Key and Secret Key in the blank below and click the "Add Exchange" button. Please allow the restrictions below before this step.
4. If you see the "Connect Exchange Successfully" prompt, it means that you have successfully connected your API to ATP Bot. You can view and manage it in the Exchange interface. If you need to connect to more APIs, you can add them again by clicking "connect to A New Exchange" at the top right.
5. If you do not have a Binance account and the Binance yet, you can refer to the following instructions.
How to sign up for a Binance account
1. You can go to Binance.com in your browser or open the Binance App on your phone, and choose your preferred way to sign up.
2. After you have signed up as instructed, you will need to do the following THREE things to use Binance properly.
a. You need to complete KYC verification. Please be relieved that KYC verification is an initiative to ensure the safety of your funds by Binance. APT Bot does not collect any of your identity information.
b. You need to enable the Authenticator (Google Authenticator is used as an example below). Please be aware of scams and phishing links and never tell anyone the verification code you receive from SMS, email, or authenticator. ATP Bot's staff will never ask you for the verification code for Binance or authenticator.
i. Click on "Security" in the right menu
ii. Find Binance/Google Authenticator (recommended) under the Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) and click "Enable"
iii. Download the Authenticator onto your phone and click "Next".
iv. Use the Authenticator to scan the QR code or type the account name and set up the code below into the Authenticator. Click Next if you finish the step.
v. Save the Backup Key in a secure location. Please do not show this code to anyone.
vi. Enter the correct verification code into the blank and finish the process. Please note that the verification code from Authenticator is changing over time. Make sure to enter the newest one.
c. You need to make a deposit in your Spot Wallet.
i. Click "Fait and Spot" in "Wallet" in the right menu.
ii. Click "Deposit" and deposit any amount. Crypto Spot and Fait are both accepted.
iii. You can also finish this step by transferring your Funding to Spot.
3. If you already have a working Binance account but have not created an API yet, please read "How to create a Binance API" below
How to create a Binance API
1. On the PC, you can click on the button shown below if you have completed the registration of your Binance account, and scroll down to find the "API Management" section. In the mobile app, you can click the "More" option in "Home", pull the top menu to the far right to find "Others", and then click "API Management".
2. After entering the "API Management" page, click the "Create API" button. Click "Next" after filling in a label for the API, and click "Submit" after following the instructions to fill in the correct verification code.
3. When you see the "API Key Created" prompt, it means that you have successfully created your API Key. Click "Edit restriction" and tick the restriction shown below, then click "save" to save the changes.
4. Now you can go back to the first step and connect your Binance API to the ATP Bot.