1. Click on the button shown below after you have completed the registration of your Binance account.
2. Scroll down to find the "API Management" section.
3. After entering the "API Management" page, click the "Create API" button.
4. Choose ”System generated” for "APY Key type". Then Click "Next".
5. Filling in a label for the API Key. Click "Next".
6. Following the instructions to fill in the correct verification code received from phone message, Email and Authenticator (What is Authenticator?). Click "Submit".
7. When you see the "API Key Created" prompt, you have successfully created your API Key.
* Please keep your Secret Key securely as a password because it will not be shown again. If you forget your Secret Key, you will need to delete the API Key and create a new one.
8. Click "Edit restriction" to edit the API Key's restriction.
- IP access restrictions
1) Choose the second option "Restrict access to trusted IPs only (Recommended)".
2) Copy ALL the IP adresses of ATPBots below and paste it to the blank. You can also copy it from the page "Connect To A New Exchange" in atpbot.com - "Dashboard" - "Exchange"
220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199
3) Click "Confirm".
4) Now you can see that Binance has recorded all of ATPbot's trusted IP addresses and the API restrictions above become optional.
- API restrictions
1) Check the "Enable Spot and Margin Trading" and "Enable Features" boxes.
2) Click "Save" to save all chages.
9. When you see the "Edit API success" promote, it means that you have successfully set your API restriction. Now you can Connect your Binance API Key to ATPBot.