1. After you log in to ATP Bot, click on the "Dashboard" button in the upper right corner.
2. Click "Exchange" in the menu on the left side of the Dashboard
3. After choosing your exchange, fill in your API Key and Secret Key in the blank below and click the "Add Exchange" button. Please check out all the necessary restrictions and IP access below are allowed before this step. (What restrictions are needed for using ATPBot?)
4. If you see this window, it means that you have successfully connected your Binance API Key to ATPBot. You can choose in this window whether to connect another Exchange Type to ATPBot as well and present it in the interface. You can connect both Binance's Spot and Futures accounts at the same time. Click ”ADD“ to continue.
5. You can view and manage your API Key in the Exchange interface.
If you still have other issues in API Key connecting, please check possible ways below to fix them.