2.Click "More" and then click "Advanced API"
3.Click "Create API"
4.Click on API, Click on "+New API Key"
5. Enter 2FA code
6. Choose the accounts
Please make sure to choose the all. Otherwise, it may result in API errors.
7. Enable permissions
Make sure to keep Withdrawals:create unchecked! Otherwise, you cannot successfully connect to ATPBot after creating the API.
8. Enter the IP Whitelist addresses
Open the ATPBot connection to the exchange page, select Coinbase spot, and you will see the IP address. Please copy it and paste it into the Coinbase whitelist.
9. Paste it into Coinbase's "Allowed IP Addresses" field，and then click "Create"
10. Save your API Key and API Secret, You will need to fill this in ATPBot later.
After you create the API keys, they might be disabled:（(If your API is in the enabled state, please ignore this.Go directly to step 11.）
1. If the API you created is disabled, it may take up to 48 hours to be reactivated. After it's enabled, you can connect the exchange to ATPBot.
2. If you face any problems while setting up an API on Coinbase, you can also ask for help from the Coinbase support team. They will assist you with any questions you have.
11. Enter your saved API key and API Secret into the respective fields in ATPBot. In "Account Name," set a name. Then, click "Add Exchange."
12. Congratulations, you have successfully connected to Coinbase. Now you can choose the appropriate AI strategy to run.